I have been playing a lot more with Paint.NET lately, trying to get back in tune with my more creative side. One thing I never realized was there are a lot of great tutorials out there for it, but it is hard to find the best ones. Here are the top ten best Paint.NET tutorials I have run across so far.
- Glowy Swirl Tutorial
- Easy and cool abstract effect.
- 3D Cube with popping out letters
- Almost Realistic Fluffy Clouds
- Glass Ball
- L3ron’s C4D-like ‘glowing lines’ tutorial
- Glossy Avatar/Button
- Rainbow Text
- How to make realistic Medicine Pills!
- How to make text with a dropshadow in 5 steps!
It is amazing how advanced Paint.NET has gotten over the years. Also, if your used to the graphic editor layout – it is really easy to pick up and use too. Know of any other great tutorials?